Join Our Team
Marketing & Recruitment Manager
- Create and execute a marketing and communications program that will enhance Company recognition, image, and position within the industry.
- Create content, schedule and post to all of our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) as well as engage with followers.
- Develop an online presence by updating the company website to accurately represent departments, phone numbers, content, and overall details about the company.
- Assist with creating/producing RFQs, RFPs, and other Owner proposals and presentations.
- Develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the recruitment process, i.e., posting open positions to various job boards & social media, attending career fairs, preparing recruitment materials, screening applicants, scheduling interviews, etc.
Job Applicant Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience developing recruiting strategy preferred
- 2+ years’ experience creating/running Social Media pages preferred
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to meet established deadlines
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with others
- Marketing knowledge in SEO, print, and digital form
- Salary is commensurate with position, education, and experience
- Discretionary bonus compensation
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Industry-leading health insurance (medical & dental)
- Flexible spending accounts (medical & dependent care)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Vacation & sick leave