Join Our Team
Cost Accounting Manager
- Ensure accurate revenue and margin reporting for our construction projects.
- Prepare monthly job analysis for our construction projects.
- Prepare month-end and other company reports.
- Perform month-end activities such as journal entries, data entry, and coordinating with project managers.
- Supervise Accounts Payable in day-to-day activities such as collecting invoices, entering vouchers, making payments to subcontractors, and other activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Communicate and work with Project Managers to ensure jobs are staying on track, costs are being accounted for appropriately, and all change orders have been accounted for.
- Perform other duties, tasks and responsibilities as assigned by management to support The Law Company’s goals and objectives.
Job Applicant Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in Accounting, Finance, or Construction Management preferable, but not required.
- Experience in the Construction/Accounting industry preferable.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to meet established deadlines.
- Good communication skills and the ability to cooperate with others.
- Ability to think analytically.
- Previous computerized accounting system experience preferable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Applications.
- Salary is commensurate with position, education, and experience
- Discretionary bonus compensation
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Industry-leading health insurance (medical & dental)
- Flexible spending accounts (medical & dependent care)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Vacation and sick leave